My friend Sniz tagged me for this meme:
The rules are as follows: Simply link to the person who tagged you. SHARE SEVEN WEIRD things about yourself. Tag SEVEN bloggers to do the same AND include a link to their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged and finally post the rules on your blog.
1) I yell during movies when something exciting happens. Like, blow yer ears out, yell. We were watching Flyboys tonight, and during one pivotal moment, I could hear the vibration of my yelling in my own ears. Now, that's loud.
2) I can flare the nostrils of my nose over and over. The rest of my family can flap their ears. I only have my nose.
3) I am a baby freak. I looovvee me some babies. My friend's baby, Emilee, is my addiction currently. Whenever she is near, I have to have her. I take her from her mother, her father, her sister or brothers, or any other person who dares come between me and those soft, sweet baby cheeks. And she LOVES me right back. If she's fussing, it only takes a few seconds for me to calm her. I really should have had one more of my own. I have a couple other babies who endure my non-stop kisses when they're around, including Daja's.
4) I have to dance when I hear a song I like. It's nearly involuntary. I have been known to stop in the middle of a conversation and boogie around my kitchen, or the car, or wherever I happen to be. If it's 80s music, all the better. Here's one of my favorites: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UqKRGW6_rw
5) I think Adrien Brody is cute. Sue me.
6) I used to say that The Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie, but the truth is, I like most movies I see. I think I just like the experience of going to the movie theater and immersing myself in a different time or place, or time and place. So, what's weirder, having the The Wizard of Oz as your fave movie, or liking every movie you see? You be the judge.
7 ) I sleep on a couch. Every night. Every single night. Don't ask.
Ack, now I have to tag people. I don't know if I can tag 7, since most of my friends have been tagged! Let's see. Okay, I think I have it. Daja, Lady T, Tigerlilly, Scarlett, Dana ('cuz it's brown in TX, and she needs something fun to do). I'm gonna stop at 5, and please note, this is a NO PRESSURE MEME. If for any reason you do not want to participate, I totally understand. But, it was kinda fun thinking of weird things about me.