Since she insists I am suffering from writer's block, here goes: :-)
Here are the rules if you decide to play along:
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I had a blankie when I was little. It was trimmed with pink satin. I loved to suck on the satin (along with my thumb) as I went to sleep. My mom tried to get me to give up the blankie over and over. I wasn't going for it. One day, she was taking some trash out to the trash can and saw my blankie inside! However, a little while later, it was gone. Yup, I took it out. I did eventually give it up. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.
2. My mom was an Avon lady at one time. They used to actually go door to door in their assigned neighborhood. Years after she had quit, we decided to clean out the cabinet in the bathroom that held all the Avon stuff she had accumulated. We started giggling, then laughing, then gasping for breath when we saw all the cheesy little perfume bottles, etc. Mom peed her pants. Oh.yes.she.did. Which almost made me pee my pants, but it didn't. I had better bladder control than she did.
3. I have a younger brother. We didn't get along real well as kids. We are still very, very different. I am pleased as pie that my kids get along, and really love each other. I hardly ever have to apply cold packs after their fights.
4. Although I have the smallest feet, and am the shortest in my house, I come in second for weight. At least I think so.
5. My parents were always the oldest amongst my friends parents. I am the oldest of two. My father was 37 when I was born; my mom was 32. That was OLD back then. Nowadays, people do that all the time.
6. Ack, this is getting harder. Hmmm....okay. Despite being an extrovert, I really, really, really like alone time. I dream about going on a cruise all by myself. Isn't that awful?
7. I don't know if I've mentioned this one before: I always wanted to have at least three kids. I babysat all the time (and absolutely loved it) from the time I was 13. I bought my first car with babysitting money, for Pete's sake. I married someone who only ever wanted two, unfortunately. I dream (yes, I'm dreaming again) of doing the foster-to-adopt thing. Of course, my dreams rarely line up with my husband's, so....
Okay, that's seven. Thanks, Elisa!
I tag the following: Daja, Trish, Tigerlilly, Renna, Mel, Andrea, Nola.
I'm thinkin' they're all gonna kill me, but HA!!! only one of them knows where I live, and I can take her (I think). :-)