Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trust

I am in awe of my kids, again. Growing up, I just did not get along with my brother. I still consider our relationship...sensitive. So, when I see my kids trusting each other the way my son trusts his sister, it really warms my heart.



This is the second time he's let her cut his hair. This time, it was done under a little bit of duress; I said, "She cuts it, or I shave it all off!!!" It was getting a bit too messy for me.



I don't think I've ever seen a professional hair stylist at this angle while cutting hair. That would make me dizzy.



Or, get a crick in my neck.


The finished product. She straightened his hair after she cut it.

She told some friends, "My brother looks like a high school hottie!" How's that for a sister's compliment!?


There might have been once that I referenced my brother and "hot" in the same sentence, and I doubt it was about his attractiveness. It probably went more like, "He smells like hot poop."

Blessings.

4 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

I don't know....I like the curls. I'm partial to curls, you know.

Claire said...

I like 'em, too, but he doesn't really know how to care for them, so they end up looking pretty crummy sometimes. He just likes to switch it up now and then. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE his hair like that!!! It looks great straightened! Wow, she did an awesome job!

Mommas Soapbox said...

LOL... What a crack up. Brother sister love......it's always....well sometimes....fun to watch.

She did do a great job!